Getting Started with Instrumental Casting |
1. Welcome to Instrumental Casting
2. Make Your Payment Online
3. Check Authorization Forms - complete all 3 forms
(A) For work provided by Instrumental Casting, download this form
(B & C) For work booked with Rage Talent Agency, via Instrumental Casting, download these 2 forms
4. Mail completed forms to:
3553 Atlantic Ave. #218
Long Beach, CA 90807
***you may email or phone in your SS#
5. Get Barcode for your auditions at www.castingfrontier.com Create new account using your email address and password.
Enter basic personal info such as height & weight
then select 'Rage Models and Talent' from the dropdown Agency menu. Cut and laminate this barcode and keep in your wallet.
6. Email your CURRENT photo/headshot and bio/resume along with media clips/links. Photo must have been taken within the last 3-5 years.
7. FAQ sheet
8. Do's and Don'ts
Two Special Notes for Minors:
1. All minors must have a current entertainment work permit in order to work:
2. All minors must open a Coogan Blocked Trust Account in order to work. Wells Fargo offers least expensive deposit to open account, approx $25.
- Parent fills out top portion
- School (or homeschool) fills out middle portion: must read "Satisfactory" in all 3 categories - Attendance, Grades, Health
- Bottom portion remains blank
- Once completed, take the application IN PERSON to the Labor Standards Enforcement Office, 6150 Van Nuys Blvd., Room 100, Van Nuys, CA 91410
- Call ahead to avoid furlough days 818-901-5484
A confirmation email will be sent acknowledging receipt of payment and check autho forms. The email will include your link(s) from the website for your personal use. These links are sent to Casting Directors on your behalf.